APPLYING FOR A GRANT
Am I eligible to apply for a Community Grant?
In order to be eligible to apply for a Community Grant, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- The application must be received from a voluntary group, community group or charitable organisation (applications received from individuals will not be considered).
- The project aim must be to benefit people living within the City of Worcester.
- All applications must provide match funding equal to the amount of funding requested. Match funding can be entered as volunteer hours, cash contributions and gifts in kind.
- Applicants who receive funding for their project will be required to comply with the terms and conditions of Worcester City Council.
- The project must be a separate activity with measurable outcomes as opposed to usual business operations and costs such as salaries, rent and utilities.
The application process contains 4 stages. Stage 1 is an initial eligibility check followed by Stage 2 which will require you to complete a full application detailing the overall objectives of your project. Stages 3 and 4 are conditional upon the grant application being successful. Stage 3 will ask for the successful applicant to upload policies relating to Health and Safety and Safeguarding etc. Stage 4 will require completion of a post project report which is a requirement for all funded projects.